Smaller, lighter, stronger, more standing angles, larger charging port, and more support for lefties than Sketchboard Pro 1!
Featured in WIRED, Esquire, TechCrunch, AppleInsider, Business Insider, and Fast Company as a “Best iPad Accessory!”
Feel better and draw better with the Sketchboard Pro, an award-winning iPad stand designed for artists by artists!
Sketchboard Pro enables you to create an artist workstation virtually anywhere. The familiar form of the Sketchboard Pro keeps you focused on your projects allowing you to get more work done with less distraction and free of pain typically felt from hours of tablet drawing.
We plant atree for every Sketchboard Pro sold. Thanks to our partnership with Ecologi, we are committed to reforestation and reducing our carbon footprint.
- Flat, smooth drawing surface all around iPad transforms the iPad into a sheet of paper*
- Magnetic legs and reinforced steel sockets allow for 20-72 degree standing angles.
- Stands in landscape, portrait orientation, and vertically like an easel
- Charge while you draw with a port for your charging cable
- Magnetic cradle to keep your iPad safely locked in place
- Fully upgradeable centerpiece for when you change iPad sizes
- VESA mount support with additional accessory, sold separately (COMING SOON!)
- Support for over 36 models of iPad
- Measures 17.25 x 15.75 inches (44 x 40 cm)
- Weight 3.4 pounds (1.5 kg)
- Some assembly may be required
- Models NOT supported: iPad Pro 12.9-inch 1st-2nd Gen (2015-2017)
Expected to ship late December-January. Not in time for the holidays.